WRITE YOUR OWN STORY
National Crisis Organizations & Assistance.
1. The Domestic Violence Hotline. 1-800-799- SAFE (7233)
2.National Sexual Assault Hotline. 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)- 24/7
(Every 92 seconds someone in America is sexually assaulted. Every 9 minutes that victim is a child.) www.rainn.org
3. National Resource Center on Domestic Violence.
1-800-537-2238- & www.vawnet.org
4. Domestic Violence Support- 24/7 TEXT HOTLINE
*** www.crisistexting.org-Text connect 741741***
(Nearly one in 4 women in the United States reports experiencing violence by a current or former spouse or boyfriend at some point in their life. 15.5 million U.S. children live in families in which partner violence occurred at least once in the past year, and 7 million children live in families in which severe partner violence occurred.
5. Drug Addiction National Helpline. 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
SAMHSA-Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration.
(Also known as the Treatment Referral Rating Services)
is a confidential, free, 24-hour- a- day, 365 day- a- year informative service in English & Spanish. This service provides referrals to local treatment facilities, support groups community organizations.
6. Narcotics Anonymous-Helpline-1-800-992-0401 in NJ- 24/7
Visit https://www.na.org for Helpline # in your area.
7. Alcoholics Anonymous-National Helpline #: 1-844-289-0879
8. Addiction Treatment Division--Referral help in every state.